Tuesday, March 3, 2009

shedding

so i've decided to use my blog as blog are supposed to be used. at first i saw it as a place to add funny and odd things to post but i have made it less personal. i think it's good to document what's going on in my life and maybe put it out there and get whoevers advice or opinion. i guess my first entry is about my decision to finally change my name. i'm shedding the barcos... i'm letting go of my past. it does not identify me nor does it bring anything of value to my life. what has put this more into movement is the sad fact i no longer have a relationship to my father. he has dissappointed me in such a huge way that even if i would've tried to salvage something it would be hipocritical of me. he stands for nothing moral or value, he is filled with hate and what makes it more irritating he thinks he is more moral than people who have had to take his shit. he got balls ... let me just say that. so i'm shedding the name to shed his dark stain on the name.

No comments: